Is there a better way to discover new authors other than entering a giveaway and receiving free stuff? We don’t think so. Book giveaways have been around for ages and it’s a great way for authors to find new readers. And you know you love them too. That’s the reason you won’t see a single blog tour that doesn’t include a Rafflecopter giveaway.
Now there’s a new giveaway format, one we use here at Your Next Book Crush. It’s easier to share with your friends so you can earn extra entries, and thus increasing your odds. Plus it looks really cool. But we are veering off track here. Let’s get back to the main point of this post.
Here are 4 reasons why book giveaways are awesome:
- You will discover new authors painlessly, without spending a dime.
- If you subscribe to the author’s newsletter, you will be the first to know when they have a book for free or on sale, have the chance to win swag and what not, and have access to sneak peeks.
- Even if you don’t win the main prize, you will probably take home at least a free ebook.
- The prizes are getting better and better, especially when authors band together for a group giveaway.
With so many new voices to discover and so many books in the market, it’s a frigging fantastic time to be a reader, don’t you think?
– Your Next Book Crush Team